First Vice President
William T. Forrest founded the Multifamily specialty in Oklahoma City with CBRE in 1985. Together with Eva Wills, they form the top multifamily investment team in the state of Oklahoma. They have been involved in the sale of over 400 properties since 1987 totaling over 69,000 units and more than $1.7 billion in consideration.
They specialize in the exclusive listing and sale of multifamily properties in Oklahoma. They take great pride in helping their clients achieve the highest possible sales price and have represented both institutional and private capital clients with the sale of individual properties and portfolios up to 2,000 units. They are the premier source of detailed current and historic information for the Tulsa and Oklahoma City apartment markets.
The Oklahoma Multifamily Investment Team has unique experience selling distressed assets. In fact they have represented fifty different banks, savings and loans, life insurance companies, government agencies, advisors and special servicers in the sale of foreclosed apartment properties in over one hundred separate transactions.
They are consistently among the company’s top producers. They are frequent speakers regarding multifamily topics for professional organizations such as NAIOP, IREM, appraisal organizations and economic forums and forecasts for the State of Oklahoma and are regularly quoted in newspaper articles, in both Oklahoma City and Tulsa publications.
In 2000 CBRE|Oklahoma was formed as an independently owned affiliate with CBRE, Inc. As a Principal of the company, William’s role was multifaceted, serving as both Managing Director of the Oklahoma City office and as a Multifamily specialist. In 2015, CBRE|Oklahoma was purchased by CBRE, Inc., where William continues his role as an Advisory and Transaction Broker with the Multifamily segment of CBRE.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Apartment Association of Central Oklahoma
- Board of Advisors, Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce
- University of Oklahoma, Bachelor of Arts; Finance
Partial Transaction List
- Trinity Bond Portfolio - 1,868 Units
- Balcor Multi-Family Portfolio - 1,756 Units
- Walden Multi-Family Portfolio - 1,198 Units
- Brookwood Village Apartments - 1,144 Units
- Tulsa American Housing Foundation Portfolio - 1,067 Units
- AHF Walden II Portfolio - 992 Units
- Fowler Flanagan Portfolio - 896 Units
- Sentinel Portfolio - 863 Units
- McDowell Tulsa Portfolio - 680 Units
- Flournoy Tulsa Portfolio - 630 Units
- Bank One
- Bank of Oklahoma
- Case & Associates
- Equity Residential
- John Hancock
- Sentinal Real Estate Corp.
- Walden Residential
- Midland Loan Services
- McDowell Properties
- Flournoy Development
- Monach Investment Group
- FPA Multifamily