William joined CBRE in 2013 as an Associate in the Office Tenant Representation Group, where he focuses on business development, lease negotiations and transaction management. Leveraging his experience and education, William successfully negotiates for his clients in all phases of the office leasing process.
William is a native Houstonian and attended Kinkaid High School; he graduated from The University of Georgia with a BBA in Risk Management and Insurance, before going on to receive his Masters in Real Estate from Texas A&M. After his senior year, he studied International Finance at Oxford University in England. While at UGA, William was on the Executive Council of UGA HERO’s, the largest collegiate philanthropy group in the Southeast, and an active member of Delta Tau Delta fraternity.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- 2014 CBRE Houston Rookie of the Year
- Board Member - UGA Alumni Association (Houston Chapter)
- Member of St. Cecilia's Catholic Church
- Member of the Aggie Real Estate Network
- Member of the Urban Land Institute
- President - Houston Alumni Chapter of Delta Tau Delta
- Texas A&M University, Master of Real Estate - College Station, TX
- Oxford University, Study Abroad in International Finance - Oxford, England
- University of Georgia, B.B.A. - Athens, GA