Woody Crochet, MAI is a senior level appraiser with the Valuation & Advisory Services group in New Orleans, Louisiana. Mr. Crochet has been involved in commercial real estate appraisal since 2009 and involved in commercial real estate since 1995. He has experience in a wide variety of real estate appraisals, consultations, rent and lease analysis, market studies and feasibility analysis. His primary geographical location is the New Orleans MSA but has valuation experience across Louisiana and the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Prior to joining CBRE in 2018, Mr. Crochet was a commercial appraiser at K.D. Hilbert & Associates and Argote, Derbes & Tatje, LLC, both in Metairie, Louisiana. Prior to his appraisal career, Mr. Crochet was a senior level mortgage loan underwriter at Standard Mortgage Corporation in New Orleans and Centerline Capital Group (now Hunt Mortgage Group) in Dallas, TX.
Mr. Crochet’s appraisal experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including multifamily residential (conventional, affordable, age-restricted and HUD MAP valuations), hotels, land/bulk acreage, industrial properties, retail properties, restaurants, mixed-use (retail & multifamily residential), schools, c-stores/gas stations, single-family residential subdivisions, right-of-way (Yellow Book) valuations for various government agencies, various special purpose properties such as bars/pubs, nursing homes/assisted living facilities, and various historically rated properties and property conversions within the New Orleans French Quarter, CBD and Warehouse District.
Accreditations & Affiliations
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
- State of Louisiana, No. G2835
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) 2001
- Auburn University, Bachelor of Science in Finance, 1993
- Appraisal Institute Courses: Appraisal Principals, Appraisal Procedures, General USPAP Course, General Income Approach I & II, Business Practices & Ethics, General Sales Comparison Approach, General Site Valuation & Cost Approach, Real Estate Finance, Statistics & Modeling, General Market Analysis and Highest & Best Use, General Report writing & Case Studies, Advanced Income Capitalization, Advanced Market Analysis and Highest & Best Use, Advanced Concepts & Case Studies.