Zahl Limbuwala is a multi-disciplined technology leader with more than twenty years of experience in data center technology, ranging from mechanical and electrical systems to IT and software platform, predominantly from many years working for global managed service providers.
Most recently Zahl co-founded and led a data center software predictive modelling and data analytics business that was acquired by CBRE in early 2019. Having provided services to more than 600 data centers globally, Zahl gained a unique insight into how data centers operate across different market sectors and geographies.
As a regular speaker and industry thought leader with direct operational experience and technology knowledge, Zahl’s perspectives are often sought out for sector subject matter expertise.
Executive Director Strategy & Market Engagement, CBRE Data Center Solutions (DCS)
- Leads the coordination of the DCS strategic plan
- Leads and directly participates in the DCS Thought Leadership program
- Supports DCS client engagement as data center technology and strategy subject matter expert
Chief Executive Officer, Romonet
- Responsible for building the business around an in-house developed and patented technology platform
- Full P&L responsibility, investor relations and board/shareholder reporting
- Six technology awards won and strong brand reputation built
Technical Operations Director, RealNetworks
- Managed and led the technical teams that supported the application development, IT management, and client engagement teams for the RealNetworks video and music streaming platforms. This service was implemented for the ten largest mobile operators in the world.