As a Project Manager with CBRE, Zoran Vranjes responsibilities include focusing on planning, communication, project execution, cost control and reporting, as well as developing Master Project Schedules and ensuring project risks are mitigated.
Prior to joining CBRE, Zoran has 20+years of proven experience working as a Project and PropertyManager overseeing large mixed-use commercial buildings and other aspects of real estate operations, including capital improvements, maintenance and construction. He managed all phases of projects ranging from tenant build-outs to ground up new construction, and anywhere from $1M-$25M in budgets.Zoran’s emphasis on client outcome, relationship management and project reporting contribute to the consistent delivery of best in class services.
- Loyola University –Master of Business Administration, Accounting
- University of Illinois at Chicago –Bachelor of Arts, Economics
- Commertz Real AG | 125 S. Clark Street / Elevator Modernization | $6.0M
- Link Industrial | Tenant Build-Out | 156,188 SF | $1.2M
- Jaken Company | Industrial Roof Replacement | 65,000 SF | $240K
- Principal Life Insurance | Retail Build-Out | 30,000 SF | $750K
- Colony Insurance | Tenant Build-Out | 28,800 SF | $300K
- Colony Industrial
- CBRE Global Investors
- Commerz Real AG
- Link Industrial
- Principal Life Insurance
- Jaken Company