Adam Weers has led CBRE’s Transformation and Cost Management Office since August 2023. In this role, he focuses on operational excellence, programmatic cost management and transformation programs across CBRE’s global enterprise. The Transformation and Cost Management Office improves ways of working by eliminating low-value work, automating tasks and improving processes, ultimately empowering people to do more impactful and fulfilling work. Adam also has oversight of CBRE’s Procurement and Corporate Real Estate functions.
Prior to being promoted to this role, Adam spent 18 years at CBRE’s real estate development subsidiary, Trammell Crow Company (TCC). As TCC’s Chief Operating Officer, Adam administered its Investment Committee and Executive Committee processes, and oversaw the firm’s Marketing, Communications, People, Legal/Risk Management, Digital & Technology, and Sustainability efforts. He was a member of both the TCC Executive and Investment Committees and championed TCC’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiative.
Prior to his appointment to COO in April 2021, Adam was a Principal in TCC’s Mid-Atlantic Business Unit where he played a valuable role in leading a number of projects across the Washington, DC region.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Urban Land Institute, Global Governing Trustee (Americas Executive Committee)
- DC Retirement Board, Trustee (Investment Committee Chair)
- National Housing Production Foundation, Trustee (Investment Committee Chair)
- Member: The District Church, Washington, DC
- Licensed Real Estate Broker: Washington, DC and Virginia
- Harvard Business School, MBA
- Georgia State University, MPA, Financial Accounting
- Morehouse College, BA, Business Administration