Ms. Day is a hydrogeologist with over 20 years of environmental assessment and cleanup, regulatory, and environmental risk management experience. Ms. Day has completed, overseen, and reviewed thousands of comprehensive environmental investigations. Ms. Day has managed a wide range of projects that include property due diligence and environmental risk assessments, hydrogeochemical investigations, conceptual site modeling, feasibility studies, and redevelopment permitting and cleanup services for contaminated properties. Her specialty is acting as a liaison for clients engaged in a variety of transactions, including financing, regulatory driven cleanups, and legal settlements.
Ms. Day's experience also includes analytical data quality review for contaminated aquifers, mapping critical aquifer recharge areas, transaction level property resiliency considerations, critical habitat designations, tidal influence, and groundwater to surface water studies.
Her client relationships include state and local entities, utilities, investors, private, commercial, industrial, and major oil companies. Ms. Day is known for directing forward thinking, inclusive, adaptive, and integrative environmental and sustainable management.
- Post Bac in Geology, Portland State University (May 2015)
- Bachelor of Science in Natural Resources, University of Nebraska (December 2001)
Pro Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Hydrogeologist (WA LHG 3180)
- Registered Geologist (OR RG G2724)
- 40 HR HAZWOPER Certified
- CPR/First Aid/AED
- International Association of Hydrogeologists
- National Groundwater Association
- American Society Testing & Materials Task Group 62996 - Property Resilience Assessment Guide
- Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) Task Group - Environmental Bankers Association
- NW Environmental Business Council, 2015 through 2019