200 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10166
Brad Cohen holds the title as Senior Vice President after joining the firm in 2018. Previously working with a boutique firm named Eastern Consolidated, Brad focused on retail in the outer boroughs of New York as a landlord and tenant rep advisor. He has since shifted his focus to industrial leasing and sales specializing in fleet parking, film production, and battery storage as a tenant representative in Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, and Nassau county.
With the continual interdependence between retail and industrial in recent years, and his understanding of brick and mortar retail and supply chain demands, Brad has applied his experience within these areas into new real estate sectors known as‘flex-industrial’ and ‘flex-retail’. Through this intersection, Brad has related unique opportunities for experiential and omnichannel clients and positioned properties for end user exposure.
As an industry expert, Mr. Cohen has been interviewed by the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, the Commercial Observer, and other publications. He is frequently invited to speak on panels at industry lead events.
Transactions within these flex categories include:
- 233 Nevins Street in Gowanus, Brooklyn
- The Cliffs, an indoor rock-climbing chain
- 195 N Broadway, Hicksville, Long Island, where his client, iPic Theaters Inc., opened its first New York location.
Brad’s background has also allowed him to provide omnichannel capabilities, including:
- One Bulova Avenue in Queens, NY, which was successfully leased to Amazon
- The sale of 1500 Basset Avenue in the Bronx, NY to Realterm Logistics
- The marketing and sale of 425 Devoe Avenue in the Bronx, NY