Find Your Perfect Space
210 Washington Avenue Extension
Albany, NY 12203
Brendon joined the Albany office of CBRE Upstate NY’s team of associates as a licensed salesperson in May, 2023. Dually licensed in New York and Florida, Brendon brings more than a decade of experience to CBRE Upstate NY encompassing both commercial & residential sales, tenant representation, and property management. During his real estate career he has also gained real world knowledge and experience in real estate development, building design, construction and project management.
Before entering the real estate industry, Brendon served as a Firefighter/Paramedic, gaining valuable experience in emergency response and team dynamics. He was also a proud member of the Ocean Rescue Team during his tenure with the Lauderdale-By-The-Sea VFD. His background in emergency services has instilled in him a strong sense of discipline, teamwork, and adaptability, which he applies to every aspect of his professional life.
With a proven record of success, a broad skill set, and a commitment to excellence, Brendon is poised to provide expert guidance and service. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, lease, an investor looking for high-value opportunities, or a professional seeking collaboration, Brendon is ready to connect and explore the vast potential within the real estate industry.
- Brendon earned his AA degree from Broward College in Weston, Florida
- Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Brokers (CIREB)
- New York State Association of Realtors (NYSAR)
- New York State Commercial Association of Realtors (NYSCAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Florida Association of Realtors
- Broward/Palm Beaches/St. Lucie Realtors Association