Carter Kendall is a Senior Vice President with CBRE’s land investment sales team in Dallas. Mr. Kendall specializes in land disposition, site selection/acquisition and advisory services in Texas.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Kendall served as the Land Acquisitions Manager for Green Brick Partners, a publicly traded residential developer and land investor. He also owned Kendall Land Investors, LLC and served as the Project Manager for Land Development at DR Horton.
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson License
- Baylor University, Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Management and Real Estate
Team Overview - Land Services Group - North Texas
We excel at maximizing the value potential of land and securing great transaction partners for our clients.
CBRE’s Land Services Group in North Texas, led by Marty Neilon, David Glasscock, and Carter Kendall, is one of the largest and most experienced land specialty brokerage practices by volume in North Texas. With more than 50 years of real estate experience between them, Mr. Neilon, Mr. Glasscock and Mr. Kendall provide landowners the comprehensive ability to evaluate the highest and best uses of their land assets and to fully market them through all effective resources.
As land entitlement experts, they translate extensive knowledge of local land market conditions, competitive land parcels, active buyer groups, and the regulatory environment, into ultimately creating a strategy to maximize the value and success of their clients’ holdings.
With access to customized online marketing tools, cutting edge marketing materials, and a land buyer network second to none, Mr. Neilon, Mr. Glasscock and Mr. Kendall, have one of the largest land marketing platforms in the industry. Their acquisition and disposition experience covers all types of land zoning, including industrial, retail, medical, office, single-family, multi-family, and rural investments.
CBRE Land Services Group is a national network of experienced professionals focused exclusively on land transactions. Our land brokers leverage the vast CBRE global platform, drawing on market experts in development, and other brokerage specialties including retail, office, multifamily and industrial. Our mission is to accelerate your success through superior market knowledge, industry-leading marketing technology, and a global real estate perspective. CBRE Land Services Group professionals maximize the marketing reach of listed properties by combining international scope and local expertise with a worldwide network of relationships and a robust national marketing platform.
- Grand Prairie Prime Outlets
- FDIC Land Disposition Portfolio
- The Colony DBSI Bankruptcy Disposition
- Arlington Tech Center Portfolio
- Bank of America Land Asset Disposition
- Hardin-Simmons University Land Acquisition
- Lewisville Crossroads REO Sale
- Texas Proton Therapy Cancer Center Land Acquisition
- Baylor Hospital Land Acquisition
- Canadian Access Land Acquisition
- Circle 5 Ranch Disposition
- Verizon Wireless Corporate Land Acquisition
- SRP Medical Land Acquisition
- David Weekley Urban Townhome Land Acquisition
- Heartland Master Planned Community