Find Your Perfect Space
201 East Fifth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Chris Hodge joined CBRE Retail Services Team in 2003. Chris' expertise is centered around solely retail and dealing with landlord and tenant representation, new site rollouts, site acquisition and entitlement; shopping center repositioning and redevelopment and national surplus disposition for clients such as Kroger, Slate Asset Management, Ruler Foods, BB&T Bank, Fifth Third Bank, Boot Barn, Caliber, Floor & Decor, Encore Enterprises and more.
Prior to joining CBRE, Chris worked for Grubb & Ellis/West Shell Commercial as a Senior Vice President where he oversaw the retail department and worked on site selection, disposition, tenant representation and leasing activities for a variety of national accounts. Prior to Grubb & Ellis/West Shell Commercial, he worked for Trammell Crow Corporate Services, Ashland Oil and Midland Development Group.
He is actively involved with the American Cancer Society, Pink Ribbon Girls, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Mount Notre Dame High School and Moeller High School.
- Member International Council of Shopping Centers since 1990
- CBRE Retail Advisory Council
- Executive Chair - American Cancer Society Golf Classic
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society- “Man of the Year”
- Member- CBRE Retail Development Group
- Laureate Society Member – American Cancer Society
- Board Member - Pink Ribbon Girls
- University of Dayton, Bachelor of Arts, Communication Management, Minor in Marketing
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Ohio and Kentucky
- Kroger/Ruler Foods | OH, KY, IN, IL, TN, MO | 55 new Ruler Food locations
- Slate Asset Management | OH, KY, MI, TN, IN | 7 new shopping center acquisitions and redevelopments
- Fifth Third Bank | OH, KY, IN | 100 surplus dispositions/75 new site acquisitions
- Tabani Acquisitions | Northgate Mall-Cincinnati | 450,000 SF redevelopment of Northgate Mall
- Orscheln Farm & Home | OH, KY, MO, KS | 8 store rollout in the Midwest
- Kroger | US | Currently assisting Kroger with a national surplus disposition project totaling 260 separate properties
- The Kroger Co
- Haverty's Furniture
- Fleet Feet
- Boot Barn
- Lululemon Athletics
- Caliber Collision
- Skyline Chili
- Massage Envy
- Nationwide Insurance
- Rite Aid
- Mike's Carwash
- 4 Wheel Parts
- Ruler Food Stores
- Bloomin Brands
- City Club Apartments
- Sherwin Williams
For current retail listings, please take a moment to search our available properties brochure or contact a member of our team for further information on these properties.
Specializing in Greater Cincinnati, Dayton and Northern Kentucky markets.
Chris Hodge specializes in retail services for the Greater Cincinnati, Dayton and Northern Kentucky area. Chris provides both owners and occupiers with unparalleled experience with leasing, acquisition, disposition, parcel development and redeveloping underperforming retail assets. As the landscape of retail changes, it is imperative that CBRE delivers high design with client-focused customization and mapping. With that, the retail team is supported by Kristen Wilzbach who will work closely to provide customized market tours and marketing materials to the team.
With over 34 years of retail real estate experience in servicing clients throughout the Cincinnati, Dayton and Northern Kentucky retail submarkets. The retail team is committed to providing best-in-class service to their clients and always put client’s needs first.
OH, KY, IN, IL, TN, MO
55 new Ruler Food locations
OH, KY, MI
5 new shopping center acquisitions and redevelopments
Northgate Mall - Cincinnati
450,000 SF redevelopments of Northgate Mall
OH, KY, MO, KS
8 store rollout in the Midwest