2575 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
As a Project Management Director with CBRE, Chris Valocchi is responsible for leading comprehensive teams through all phases of strategic planning, design, construction and occupancy of commercial real estate entities, with a primary emphasis on hospital and medical office space. Chris has been involved in over 1 Million square feet of healthcare projects across the Valley with assignments ranging from medical office buildings to acute hospital environments and surgery centers. His full range of capabilities includes pre-lease advisory services, schedule and budget development, design and construction oversight, quality control and move coordination. Chris’s focus on client communications, project reporting and relationship management contribute to his consistent delivery of best in class services.
Prior to CBRE, Chris served as a Senior Project Manager with Scottsdale Healthcare, where he worked effectively with hospital executives, clinical leadership and administration to plan, program and execute project scope development for hospital campus master planning, medical office development and the expansion of the Employee Physician Network. His responsibilities included managing capital budgets, team development, facility coordination, procurement and leading all aspects of design and construction for 14 properties within the portfolio. Chris’s 30 years of progressive project management experience and understanding of development best practices, allow him to effectively mitigate risks and accelerate savings to drive his client’s occupancy and operational goals.
- Greenbaum Surgical Specialty Hospital
- ±59,000 SF facility specializing in outpatient surgery and 26 bed short stay recovery unit.
- Shea Medical Center
- Emergency Department - 10 Bed Observation Unit
- Three-story Bridge Tower Expansion project.
- Virginia G. Piper Cancer and Cancer Research Center
- Virginia G. Piper Surgery Center
- Scottsdale Radiation Oncology Center
- Linear Accelerator and Novalis Bending Ray vaults.
- Scottsdale Healthcare
- John C. Lincoln
- Phoenix Children’s
- Arizona Cardiology Group
- Affiliated Dermatology
- Scottsdale Medical Imaging
- Valley OBGYN
- Allergy and Immunology
- Town Center Medical Group
- Barrows Neurological Assoc.
- Joint Replacement Center
- Spine & Ortho Specialists
- Orthopedics N. Scottsdale
- US/AZ Oncology
- Palo Verde Cancer Center
- AZ Center for Cancer Care
- Scottsdale Medical Specialists
- AZ Kidney Disease, Hyperten.
- Urology Associates Ltd.
- Scottsdale Urologic Surgeons
Team Overview - Phoenix Project Management
Specializing in Project Management Services throughout Phoenix.
CBRE Project Management (PJM) services have been developed to meet our clients' growing need for knowledgeable, experienced leaders who can assist them in making informed decisions, predict project costs and schedules, and successfully manage the design, construction, and relocation process.
Our team specializes in an ever growing variety of projects including: corporate office, law firms, industrial, hospitality, healthcare and post secondary education projects throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area.
Our Comprehensive Project Services Include: Occupier Services, Investor Services, Strategic Planning & Due Diligence, Lease Analysis, Design Coordination, Furniture Procurement, Construction Administration, Move Management and Post Occupancy Analysis & Closeout.
Our core mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of customer service available in the market today. From planning through design and construction, to the seamless completion of the move, our team will help you achieve your goals and save you time, money, and headaches.
Services Offered Before Lease
- Build-outs, fit-ups, restacking programs, and built-to-suit
- Infrastructure and capital improvement projects
- Projects in new and existing buildings
- Single projects and multi-market programs
- Program development and planning
- Construction oversight
- Pre-lease site audits
- Vendor oversight and management, including design & FF&E
- Third party, independent advocate
- Proactive risk mitigation
- Strengthens transactions
- Achieve the best price/value for multiple spend categories
- Strategic sourcing delivers price savings
- Single-point-of-contact (SPOC) provides mentorship and platform support: drives reporting, delivery, playbook, technology and training
The Value of PJM
- Arizona State Retirement System
- CBRE Global Investor Group
- Dyer, Bregman & Ferris
- Elemental Scientific
- Envision Healthcare
Related Industries & Specialties
Our Full Suite of Services
Consult and Plan
- Occupancy management
- Workplace consulting
- Change management
- Capital planning
- Cost consultancy
- Furniture advisory
- Tax depreciation services
- Reinstatement cost assessments
- Interior design
- Office ready solutions
- Workplace technology services
- Brand enhancement
Buildings and Systems
- Facility assessment consulting
- Environmental and feasibility
- Building certifications
Supply Chain Sourcing
- CBRE FUSION strategic sourcing program
Project and Program Management
- Health and safety (QHSE)
- Project management
- Program management
- Document control
- Construction risk management
- Principal project delivery
Move and Decommissioning
- Move management