Clay is a Senior Project Manager and serves as the main point of contact on projects. Clay is responsible for coordinating the contract with the design team, managing general contractor oversight, schedule management, cost control, design team coordination, FF&E logistics, and overall project management as owner’s representative.
Clay is one of Nashville’s most senior owner’s representatives has been a Senior Project Manager since 2013. He has represented owners on corporate and hospitality projects throughout the United States, having overseen several projects throughout the construction life cycle, from early stages of land development through final turnover. Prior to acting as an owner’s representative, Clay worked as a project manager for an international contractor. Clay is familiar with complex projects and working in Downtown Nashville.
- Master of Building Construction, Auburn University, McWhorter School of Building Science, Auburn, AL.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Georgia – Terry College of Business, Athens, GA.
- November 2020 – April 2022: Worked on site with commercial developer on multi-million-dollar high end hotel project in Nashville, TN
- September 2019 – November 2020: Worked on site under full time contract with commercial developer on multi-million-dollar high end mixed-use project in Nashville, TN
- March 2018 – March 2019: Worked on site under full time contract with commercial developer on multi-million-dollar hotel project in West Hollywood
- April 2017 – November 2017: Worked on site under full time contract with private developer managing all construction activity of two high-end single-family homes on a multiple prime contractor delivery method in Bel Air, while compiling bidding packages and managing preconstruction design effort of three commercial properties.
- June 2015 – March 2017: Worked on site under contract with developer on multi-million-dollar mixed use project in downtown Los Angeles
- July 2013 – April 2015: Worked on site at Universal Studios Hollywood on two separate theme park construction projects
- Technology Lab
- Vanderbilt Legends Club
- Southwest Value Partners
- Hyatt Hotel
- Embassy Suites
- The Witkoff Group
- Crescent Real Estate LLC
- The Ratkovich Group
- Universal Creative Group
- US Government – Overseas Building Operations