A long-time member of the CBRE Retail Services Group, Dani represents national and regional property occupiers/investors across multiple real estate product types and industries, on a multi-state basis, in all types of transactions including leasing, acquisitions and dispositions. Her integrity, work ethic and proactive nature have enabled Dani to facilitate long term relationships with clients, colleagues, business partners and members of the community.
Dani was an early adopter of virtual conferencing and remote technology. She also has extensive property research experience in markets across the country, and actively interfaces with the CBRE Location Intelligence team to create site selection resources of value to clients. Evaluating client needs along with gathering and analyzing economic, demographic and other market data enables Dani to identify and prioritize key markets, assessing optimum locations for development.
Prior to joining CBRE, Dani was previously a CPA with Deloitte and Touche, giving her a strong financial and business background that adds value to deal analysis, structure, and financial review for her clients.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Candidate
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Deloitte and Touch Alumni
- Junior Achievement
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting Emphasis from the University of Montana
- PCC Community Markets
- West Marine
- Virginia Mason Franciscan Health
- Boot Barn
- JP Morgan Chase
- Discount Tire Company
- 24 Hour Fitness
- ABRA Auto and Collision
- Sam’s Club/Walmar
- PCC Community Market – A Pacific NW favorite, this organic grocer added 8 new stores in the greater Seattle area as represented by Dani Kirkland teaming with Connie Wilde.
- Pharmaca – Expanding throughout the west coast, Pharmaca, a high-end, holistic, naturopathic neighborhood drug store, selected Dani to represent them in Washington state.
- West Marine-a 20,000 sf boating supply and fishing retailer, Dani represented in the Puget Sound.
- Virginia Mason Franciscan Health-Teaming with Jennifer Severson, Dani is assisting this health care provider in establishing large-footprint urgent care facilities in the greater King County/Snohomish area.
- Boot Barn-A 12,000 sf western wear soft goods retailer, Dani represented throughout the Pacific NW.
- JP Morgan Chase – Representing JP Morgan Chase, Dani assisted in new branch expansion and existing lease renewals in Washington state.
- Fitness Representative-Over her career, Dani has represented 24 Hour Fitness, Pure Fitness and ECA throughout the Puget Sound.
- Discount Tire Company – Representing Discount Tire Company in Washington, Oregon and Idaho and Northern California, Dani participated in market expansion strategy, site identification and deal negotiation throughout the market. Dani also represented Discount Tire Company in the purchase of their Puget Sound regional distribution warehouse.
- ABRA Auto Body – Representing a multi-state market, Dani acted as the master broker, facilitating transactions throughout the western US.
- Walmart/Sam’s Club-As the NW representative of the national CBRE account, Dani assists in dispositions of excess real estate.
- Mill Creek Town Center – The city of Mill Creek’s “New Downtown” consists of approximately 300,000 SF of retail spanning 30 acres. Engaged by Buchan Homes, in conjunction with the City of Mill Creek, Dani Kirkland, teaming with Constance Wilde, facilitated the sale of land, development and leasing of the project. Retailers include Central Market, LA Fitness, University Bookstore, Pier 1, Starbucks and many others.
- Burien Town Square – Burien’s “New Downtown” is a mixed-use project situated on 10 acres which, upon completion, will exceed 100,000 SF of commercial space at the base of approximately 230 condo units. Engaged by Urban Partners, LLC., developer of urban in-fill and transit-oriented mixed-use projects throughout the western U.S., Dani participated in project planning and design and interfaced with the city council, members of the community and equity investors to promote coalition and acceptance of the project. Burien Town Square will be built over two phases.
- Lakewood Towne Center – Member of the disposition team for the power center component of Lakewood Towne Center, a premier 977,237 SF (578,863 SF included in the offering) regional and neighborhood shopping destination.
- Centralia Factory Outlet Center – Located mid-way between Seattle and Portland, the Centralia Factory Outlet Center has over 200,000 sf of commercial retail space including 30 brand-name outlet stores. Representing the owner, Dani facilitated the valuation and sale of the property.