2575 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Prior to joining CBRE, Dan served as a Clean Room Compliance Manager with Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Duties included site assessments, factory quality control and vendor management for a large technology client in Chandler, Arizona.
- He ensured accurate financial planning on projects and performed routine inspections to ensure safety, accuracy and compliance with job specifications and building regulations.
- In other project management roles, Dan’s responsibilities ranged from due diligence, vendor coordination, construction oversight and closeout.
- His experience in complex projects allows him to draw upon the many facets of CBRE, to deliver projects with results that meet client’s goals for budget and schedule.
- Clairon Partners, LLC
- Crow Holdings
- Cypress Office Properties, LLC
- Evergreen Industrial
- GE Capital
- HCP, Inc.
- LBA Realty
- Energizer Holdings
- Edgewell Personal Care
- Cypress - Various Buildings- TI & Repositioning - 200,000 SF
- HCP, Inc. - Various Medical Office Buildings - 800,000 SF
- LBA Realty - Various Towers- TI & Repositioning - 1,000,000 SF
- GE Capital - Various Towers & Retail - TI & Repositioning - 1,100,000 SF
Team Overview - Phoenix Project Management
Specializing in Project Management Services throughout Phoenix.
CBRE Project Management (PJM) services have been developed to meet our clients' growing need for knowledgeable, experienced leaders who can assist them in making informed decisions, predict project costs and schedules, and successfully manage the design, construction, and relocation process.
Our team specializes in an ever growing variety of projects including: corporate office, law firms, industrial, hospitality, healthcare and post secondary education projects throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area.
Our Comprehensive Project Services Include: Occupier Services, Investor Services, Strategic Planning & Due Diligence, Lease Analysis, Design Coordination, Furniture Procurement, Construction Administration, Move Management and Post Occupancy Analysis & Closeout.
Our core mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of customer service available in the market today. From planning through design and construction, to the seamless completion of the move, our team will help you achieve your goals and save you time, money, and headaches.
Services Offered Before Lease
- Build-outs, fit-ups, restacking programs, and built-to-suit
- Infrastructure and capital improvement projects
- Projects in new and existing buildings
- Single projects and multi-market programs
- Program development and planning
- Construction oversight
- Pre-lease site audits
- Vendor oversight and management, including design & FF&E
- Third party, independent advocate
- Proactive risk mitigation
- Strengthens transactions
- Achieve the best price/value for multiple spend categories
- Strategic sourcing delivers price savings
- Single-point-of-contact (SPOC) provides mentorship and platform support: drives reporting, delivery, playbook, technology and training
The Value of PJM
- Arizona State Retirement System
- CBRE Global Investor Group
- Dyer, Bregman & Ferris
- Elemental Scientific
- Envision Healthcare
Related Industries & Specialties
Our Full Suite of Services
Consult and Plan
- Occupancy management
- Workplace consulting
- Change management
- Capital planning
- Cost consultancy
- Furniture advisory
- Tax depreciation services
- Reinstatement cost assessments
- Interior design
- Office ready solutions
- Workplace technology services
- Brand enhancement
Buildings and Systems
- Facility assessment consulting
- Environmental and feasibility
- Building certifications
Supply Chain Sourcing
- CBRE FUSION strategic sourcing program
Project and Program Management
- Health and safety (QHSE)
- Project management
- Program management
- Document control
- Construction risk management
- Principal project delivery
Move and Decommissioning
- Move management