Daniel Hannon is an Associate Project Manager within the Tri-State Project Management Group. Daniel draws from his background in Construction and Facilities Management to provide project management services for landlord and tenant representation as well as capital projects.
As an Associate Project Manager for CBRE, Daniel is responsible for:
- Supporting Project Managers on a variety of projects, including capital improvement, retail, office, industrial, etc. from conception to close-out
- Preparing proposals, cost estimates, bid leveling, budgets, and schedules while ensuring data integrity in all documentation
- Assessing change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk
- Conducting site visits to ensure contractors and vendors are delivering on quality, schedule, and budget
- Contributing to creation of project case studies, marketing materials, proposals, and best practice information
Prior to joining CBRE, Daniel was an Assistant Project Manager for RPW Group Inc. where he provided management support for approximately 300,000 S.F of turnkey tenant fit-outs. Daniel’s project experience is spread across a diverse range of industries ranging from various capital improvements, medical, retail, Commercial Office, and Site Development.