Find Your Perfect Space
5455 Landmark Place
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Doug specializes in the sale and leasing of industrial properties and has worked in the Denver real estate industry for 25 years. Throughout the course of his career, he has handled over 1,000 sales and lease transactions involving over 20 million square feet and consisting of over $500 million in total consideration.
Doug is consistently ranked as one of the Top 10 Industrial Brokers in Denver by a number of different reporting groups and has been a CoStar Power Broker since the inception of the award in 2003. Doug currently lists over 2.6 million square feet of buildings, primarily for institutional clients, and frequently sells and leases over two million square feet annually.
Doug re-joined CBRE in December 2006, upon CBRE’s acquisition of Trammell Crow Company. Prior to joining TCC in 2003, Doug was Vice President of the Industrial Services Group for Grubb & Ellis Company from 1999-2003, and Vice President of Industrial Properties for CBRE from 1985-1999. Doug also worked as an Energy Loan Officer for First National Bank of Chicago from 1983-1985.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
- Prologis Broker of the Year, 2014
- CoStar Power Broker, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003
- Pauls Corp. Eagle Award, 2008, 2006
- DMCAR Heavy Hitters, 2014 (#9), 2004 (#11), 2003 (#13)
- Miami University, OH, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration