CentrePort III 101 CentrePort Dr.
Greensboro, NC 27409
Gil Bankston is the Director of Property Management for the Triad office of North Carolina. Gil oversees and coordinates a team of 18 property management professionals and support staff responsible for over 8 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and flex assignments. He also provides strategic direction for our company’s property management department, while ensuring the delivery of quality service to clients.
Gil has over twenty years of experience in the commercial real estate industry and joined CBRE|Triad in 2019. Prior to joining CBRE|Triad, Gil worked for Levin Management as Vice President of Property Management overseeing a portfolio of 15 million square feet including 95 properties in 6 states. Gil’s commercial property management experience includes extensive shopping center and general asset management, development, tenant construction, financial management and accounting in the New York, New Jersey and Florida markets. In addition, Gil held key management positions at General Growth Properties, Simon Property Group, and Pyramid Management Group.
Gil is a Certified Property Manager “CPM” having received his designation in 2011 from the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC). Gil serves on the Board of the Central and North west Better Business Bureau (BBB). He is a member of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) in the Raleigh-Durham market. He is also an active member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and the National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP) in the Piedmont-Triad market. Gil volunteers his spare time by coaching youth soccer in Oak Ridge, N.C. for recreation teams through the elite level.
- Ramapo College of New Jersey, Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Minor in Business Management
Pro Affiliations / Accreditations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) - Member
- Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM) - Designee
- Central and Northwest Better Business Bureau – Board Member
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) – Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) – Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office parks (NAIOP) - Member
- Cornerstone Charter Academy
- FJK Holden 85 LLC
- Founders Properties
- Link Industrial Properties
- New York Life
- PNL Companies
- QBE Americas Inc
- Strategic Capital Partners
- UBS Realty Investors
- United Guaranty Corp
- Weyhill Properties