323 Washington Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55401
As a Senior Project Manager with the CBRE Minneapolis-St. Paul Project Management Group, Jason Mundstock is responsible for performing a range of duties for his clients. These responsibilities include managing the interfaces between client, design consultants, contractors, subcontractors, furniture and infrastructure vendors as well as relocation consultants. Jason brings substantial experience with new build and fit out projects for Office, Industrial and Critical facilities projects across the entire Midwest Region. His multi-faceted expertise has made him an invaluable member of the CBRE project management platform.
- US Green Building Council, LEED Accredation; 2006
- University of Denver, Master of Real Estate and Construction Management; 1999
- University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire, Business Administration & Economics, BA; 1994
- Career Education Corporation - Education
Full Project Management Services including Relocation Services for four (4) schools in Minnesota and Illinois. Projects included Brown College and Technique restaurant at Le Cordon Bleu.
- Dow Chemical - Office
- The Nielsen Company - Office
- Thrifty White - Office/Industrial
- Stericycle - Office & Call Center
- Ramsey Washington Metro Watershed District - Government
- Aafedt, Forde, Gray, Monson & Hager
- BEAL Bank
- Career Education Corp
- Carlson Companies, Inc.
- Fingerhut E-Commerce
- FMC Technologies
- French Meadow Bakery
- Kennedy & Graven
- MLT Vacations
- Moss & Barnett
- New Century Mortgage
- Padilla Speer Beardsley
- Robert Half International
- Rockwell Automation
- Royal Bank of Canads
- Schwartz Brothers
- The Trane Company
- Time Warner Cable
- United Defense, LP
Specializing in Project Management Services throughout the Minneapolis-St. Paul Area.
CBRE Project Management (PJM) services have been developed to meet our clients' growing need for knowledgeable, experienced leaders who can assist them in making informed decisions, predict project costs and schedules, and successfully manage the design, construction, and relocation process. Our team specializes in an ever growing variety of projects including office, industrial, retail and higher education projects throughout the Minneapolis- St. Paul metropolitan area.
Our Comprehensive Services Include
- Strategic Planning and Due Diligence
- Lease Analysis
- Design Coordination
- Construction Administration
- Move Coordination
- Post Occupancy Analysis and Closeout
Our core mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of customer service available in the market today. From planning through design and construction, to the seamless completion of the move, our team will help you achieve your goals and save you time, money and headaches.