Jeffrey Bentz is part of CBRE Capital Markets Investment Properties in Central Texas, working with individual property investors, partnerships, and developers on the disposition of industrial and office assets. Mr. Bentz joined CBRE from Cushman and Wakefield and was a Director in the firm’s Kansas City office. As a member of the firm’s national capital markets practice, Jeffrey and his team advised institutional and private clients along with corporations in the disposition, acquisitions, and recapitalization of commercial real estate investment properties. Jeffrey has broad transaction experience ranging from boutique suburban office buildings, to big-box industrial assets. Jeffrey’s transactional experience includes Industrial, Office, and retail properties.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Jeffrey graduated from Missouri State University as a four-year letter winner on the Missouri State Bears swim team, serving as the team captain his senior year.
- Bachelor degree in Finance from Missouri State University
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Texas, Kansas, & Missouri
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors (KCRAR), 2016 Land Transaction of the Year.
- Ingram’s Magazine 20 in their Twenties, highlighting the top young professionals in the Kansas City area.
- Lymphoma and Leukemia Man of the Year Candidate in 2018, raising over $18,000 to fight against blood cancer.
- Air Capitol
7050 N Air Capitol Dr
8900 Renner Blvd
- Gerson Company
1450 S Lone Elm
- Zurich Asset Management
1540 Genessee St