Find Your Perfect Space
1512 Eureka Road
Roseville, CA 95661
Jon Wilcox, Senior Vice President, specializes in acquisition and disposition of triple net investment properties, facility site selection, utility/infrastructure projects and land transactions throughout the nation. Jon has been involved in acquisitions and dispositions worth over $2,550,000,000 in 42 different states.
Jon has also been involved in the acquisition of over 585,000 acres of land in fee title and/or conservation easements with an aggregate value of over $1,180,000,000 creating joint ventures between Federal, State, non-profits, and local governmental. Jon was the lead negotiator for the State of California on the Tejon Ranch conservation project. The largest private land use and conservation project in the history of the Nation. He spent several years representing the State of California, handling land acquisitions and dispositions for public work projects, infrastructure, remediation, compensatory mitigation, and conservation needs.
In addition to his acquisition and disposition work, Jon has filed and successfully appealed the assessed values on thousands of commercial properties in California, Nevada, Oregon, and Hawaii, saving his clients hundreds of thousands in property tax payments.
Years with CBRE: 18 years
- Totals years of industry experience: 21 years
- California State University, Sacramento, Bachelor of Science; Business, Real Estate and Land Use; Geology
- University of Notre Dame, Mendoza College of Business; Executive Business Administration
- Cornell University, SC Johnson College of Business, Graduate Studies in Finance
- Stanford University, Graduate School of Business – Strategic Decision Making and Risk Management
- Currently pursuing LEAD Corporate Innovation program
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Urban Land Institute
- National Mitigation Banking Association – Charter Member
- Licensed California Real Estate Person
- Rookie Broker of the Year; by the Business Journal
- Commercial Real Estate Heavy Hitter award by the Business Journal.
- Top Investment Broker for Northern California and Northern Nevada; 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
- Top 10% and 20% awards for CBRE over multiple years