4301 La Jolla Village Drive
San Diego, CA 92122
Over the past 31 years, Kevin has participated in the sale of more than 200 apartment properties valued in excess of $4 billion throughout Southern California, and has proven himself an expert in major and institutional multi-housing properties. A consistently strong producer, Kevin has ranked among the top five producers in the San Diego region multiple times and was ranked #1 in the entire San Diego region in 2004.
Kevin is a senior member of the CBRE Major Account Group (MAG), which focuses on institutional clients throughout the U.S. During the last three years, he has been involved in the sale of more than $1 billion of multifamily transactions throughout San Diego County. One of 2015’s most notable transactions was the sale of EV, a newly constructed mixed-use property located in downtown San Diego. The property was comprised of 208 units with approximately 5,300 of retail space and was closed upon completion to Monogram Residential Property Trust.
- Speaker for the Building Industry Association (BIA) of San Diego
- San Diego Board of Realtors
- Southern California Appraisal Group Member, National Multi-Housing Council
- Appraisal Group
- Apartment Deal Makers of the Year by the San Diego Commercial Association of Realtors (2006)
- Speaker for the Building Industry Association (BIA) of San Diego, the San Diego Board of Realtors, and the Southern California Appraisal Group
- Top Producer CBRE All Specialties San Diego Region (2004)
- Top Producer CBRE Multi-Housing Group San Diego Region (2007,2006, 2004, 2003, 2002 & 1996)
- Top 10 CBRE All Specialties San Diego Region (2013, 2010, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 1996, 1993, 1986 & 1985)
- Top 20 CBRE Multi-Housing Group Nationally (2004, 2003 & 2002)
- Team of the Year, San Diego Apartment Advisors, CBRE San Diego Region (2004)
- San Diego Daily Transcript Editor’s Award for Deal of the Year (2006, 2004)
- Vassar College, Bachelor of Arts; Psychology/Sociology
- American Assets
- American Property Enterprises
- The Archon Group
- Archstone Smith
- Aspen Properties
- BlackRock, Inc.
- BRE Properties
- Capri Capital Advisors
- Colrich Communities
- Deutsche Asset and Wealth Management
- Equity Residential Property Trust
- Essex Property Trust
- Fairfield Residential
- Gables Residential
- H.G. Fenton
- Hammer Ventures
- Hanken Cono Assad & Co.
- Heitman Realty Advisors
- K. Hovnanian
- L&W Partnership
- Lincoln Property Company
- MG Properties
- The Morgan Group
- Mutual Benefit Life Insurance
- Oliver McMillan
- Pacific Property Company
- Pacifica Companies
- Pardee Construction
- Property West
- R&V Management
- Steadfast Properties
- Stoneridge Realty
- Watt Commercial
- Numerous Private Partnerships and Investors
Team Overview - Investment San Diego Multifamily
Provides Southern California multifamily owners with real-time market guidance since 1981.
Our experienced team is uniquely structured with specialized roles to simplify the complexity of the disposition for our clients. Our team is able to reduce the time of a disposition, maximize value, strengthen efficiency, and achieve speed to the market.
With our comprehensive regional and national database in addition to the CBRE multifamily network, our superior access to capital is unparalleled in the industry. We have national and international execution capabilities and are a seamless provider of multiple real estate services through our utilization of the networking capabilities of the 250 global offices that CBRE has established in over 200 cities across 47 countries.
We have proven success with our strategic offer process, constructed to produce a competitive bidding environment, unmatched among our competitors. Our team has a strong reputation and credibility in the industry, demonstrated by our ability to engage and sustain relationships with key players in the multifamily market. Our exclusive channels allow our team to create unprecedented value for our clients.
San Diego Market Reports
The following documents are available upon request. Please contact us to join our mailing list and to receive additional information on multifamily sales, development and market reports.
- YTD Sales Comparables
- Historical Sales Comparables
- Market Overview
- Capital Markets Multifamily Group Market Report
Links to Services