Kimberly Wiskup is a Senior Associate at CBRE working under Todd Siegel and Phil Golding in the Urban Retail Practice Group. Kimberly is an integral part of the team focusing on both tenant prospecting as well as overall asset redevelopment strategy. She brings a considerable amount of insight and energy to the team’s urban practice which is currently engaged in consulting on some of the country’s most high profile retail assets, including The Willis Tower, 940 North Michigan Avenue and 444 N Michigan Avenue.
Kimberly previously spent 24 months working for CBRE’s research department focusing on supporting the Office Brokerage service line in new business pursuits to help maintain CBRE’s position on local market conditions, statistics and trends.
Prior to joining CBRE, Kimberly worked as an Architectural Designer. Kimberly graduated from the School of Architecture at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture in 2009.
- Greater Chicago Food Depository "Retail Broker Of The Year" - 2018
- CBRE Women’s Network – Member
- CBRE Philanthropy Committee – Marketing Co-Chair
- CBRE Rising Professionals Organization - Member
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Bachelor of Science in Architecture
Team Overview - Chicago Urban Retail team
Providing luxury tenants and institutional & private high net-worth landlords with an unparalleled experience.
Throughout the past decade, the team has been at the forefront of some of the largest, most high profile projects in Chicago and across the country.
- Agency Leasing
- Multi-market Tenant Representation
- Lease Underwriting
- Restaurant & Retail Development Consulting
- Acquisition & Disposition Consulting
- Site Selection Analysis
- Demographic Assessments