Experienced energy and mobility executive with nearly 30 years of general management experience, ranging from startups to Fortune 10 corporations. Extensive international experience, having lived and worked in the US, UK, France, Poland and the Netherlands. Focused on sustainability and energy transition for the past 15 years, including head of worldwide sales & marketing for BP Solar, CEO of a Silicon Valley solar technology startup, head of business development and fleet energy & charging at EV charging network ChargePoint, and head of fleet charging at EV manufacturer Rivian. Joined CBRE in February 2023, to head up the development and management of CBRE’s EV product offer.
- Master of Business Administration from Rotterdam School of Management (Erasmus University) and Hautes Etudes Commerciales (Paris)
- Led development of EV charging strategy and business case for CBRE
- Led the team that built one of the largest DC fast charging sites in North America
- Developed e-mobility strategy for leading integrated energy company, and for one of the world’s largest renewable energy producers
- Helped establish ChargePoint’s European market presence
- Deployed EV charging infrastructure at landmark Fleet projects in North America (package delivery, food delivery, public transit)
- Won deal for largest deployment of solar PV systems on retail store roofs in North America