Megan Woodring is a Director in CBRE’s Debt & Structured Finance division and participates in the placement of debt financing for all commercial real estate asset classes throughout the United States. Ms. Woodring partners with Executive Vice President Brad Zampa and Mike Walker since joining CBRE in 2013. She and her colleagues work with life insurance correspondents, pension funds, international and domestic commercial banks, debt funds, mortgage REITs and Wall Street CMBS investment banks.During her ten-year career in commercial real estate finance, Ms. Woodring has executed more than $10 Billion in debt placement facilitating her the opportunity to develop a forte in structured debt and construction financing. Ms. Woodring was President of the Bay Area Mortgage Association in 2017, an Institutional brokerage and banking organization located in San Francisco, and active alumni of the NAIOP Young Professionals Group, Class of 2015. Ms. Woodring resides in Lafayette with her husband Blake and two children, Emery and Brooks.
- NAIOP – Alumni of Young Professionals Groups Class of 2015
- Previous President, Bay Area Mortgage Bankers Association (BAMA)
- Recognized ‘Rising Rock Star’ CREW, Registry ELEVATE Event 2017
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in California (#01955664)
- University of California, San Diego; B.A. Degree in Political Science and Economics