2575 East Camelback Road
Phoenix , AZ 85016
Rick Abraham, a Vice President in CBRE's Phoenix office, is a member of Phoenix Investment Properties with sales in excess of $4.2 billion and over 31.6 million square-feet sold. Mr. Abraham is licensed by the Arizona Department of Real Estate and a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin and American Bar Association. He received his J.D. from Marquette University Law School in 1996 with an emphasis in corporate and real estate law. He received his B.A. in Economics and Management from DePauw University in 1993.
Mr. Abraham's practice includes single asset and portfolio dispositions of institutional office and retail real estate. Combining demonstrated capital markets experience with a deep real estate property perspective, Mr. Abraham and the Investment Properties Group provide tailored comprehensive real estate services designed to provide the highest value to clients with the least amount of risk.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Abraham was in-house counsel for the Fortune 500 company, Johnson Controls, where he advised on a broad range of general and contractual issues including real estate, construction, securities, acquisitions and intellectual property.
Mr. Abraham was honored as Arizona's Investment Broker of the year in both 2011 and 2007 by the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP). In addition, Mr. Abraham has been recognized by his company as part of Phoenix’s top investment team year after year since 2007. He was also named to CBRE's distinguished Lippincott Circle in 2002, 2003 and 2007.
- 1998-Present: CBRE, Inc. Vice President, Investment Properties. Facilitates single asset and portfolio real estate solutions. Transactional experience of over $4.2 billion and over 31.6 million square-feet.
- 1996-1998: Johnson Controls, Inc. Legal Counsel. Advised on a broad range of general and contractual issues including real estate, construction, securities, acquisitions and intellectual property. Transactional experience totaled over $1.7 billion.
- Member, Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- Licensee, Arizona Department of Real Estate
- Arizona Investment Broker of the Year (NAIOP) 2011
- Arizona Investment Broker of the Year (NAIOP) 2007
- Top Phoenix Investment Team 9 out of 10 years
- Ranked among Phoenix's Top Brokers annually since 2007
- Lippincott Circle 2002, 2003, 2007, 2011
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Juris Doctorate
- DePauw University, Greencastle, Indiana, B-A -Economics and Management
Team Overview - Phoenix Office Investment Properties
Specializing in the Acquisition and Disposition of Office Investment Properties in Phoenix.
Glenn Smigiel, Bob Young, Steven Brabant and Rick Abraham are committed to one objective: using our extensive industry knowledge, consultative approach, and vast pool of information resources to help our clients maximize the value of their assets.
The team's diverse talents include Bob Young's extensive experience in financial evaluation (former CPA ), Glenn Smigiel's command of asset positioning and marketing, Steve Brabant's knowledge of capital markets and underwriting (25 years as pension fund advisor and former practicing attorney) and Rick Abraham's diverse experience in underwriting, research and transaction management (former practicing attorney).
With over $3 billion in property sales, we assist owners of all sizes - including institutions and individuals - in developing solutions for office, retail, medical office and industrial real estate assets. Whether our clients own large portfolios or individual properties, we can provide a custom mix of products and services to deliver considerable returns.
- American Industrial Properties
- American Realty Advisors
- Bancroft Capital
- Bancroft Capital Advisors
- Bedford Property Investors
- BH Properties
- Biltmore Holdings
- BlackRock Realty
- Brookfield Real Estate
- Brookwood Financial Partners
- CarrAmerica Realty
- CBRE Investors
- Chase Tower
- Fountainhead Office Plaza
- Arizona Center
- Desert Ridge Marketplace
- Gainey Portfolio
- US West Portfolio
Phoenix & Tucson, AZ
- Presidio Portfolio
Phoenix & Scottsdale, AZ
- Shops at Chauncey Ranch
- Gainey Ranch Financial Ctr
With integrated solutions, unique insight, and unmatched experience, we deliver successful outcomes for retailers, restaurateurs, investors, owners, a...
Use the world’s most comprehensive real estate services platform to find innovative solutions for your needs as a corporate occupier or office investor.
Find innovative options for any capital requirement with our unique combination of robust lender relationships, leading deal volume and proprietary te...