As an Associate Project Manager for the CBRE Project Management team in New York, Veda is responsible for:
- Supporting Project Managers on a variety of projects, including capital improvement, retail, office, industrial, etc. from conception to close-out
- Preparing, reviewing and updating project proposals, bid leveling, budgets and schedules while ensuring data integrity in all documentation
- Assisting with the assessment of change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk
- Conducting site visits to ensure contractors and vendors are delivering on quality, schedule and budget
- Reviewing Measurement Reports by analyzing CAD drawings
- Project invoicing and AR review
Prior to joining the Project Management team, Veda completed multiple internships for CBRE’s Retail Brokerage Services and Global Workplace Solutions teams. As a result of these experiences, she has developed a comprehensive overview of the real estate industry and, subsequently, a newfound respect for CBRE’s worldwide presence and unmatched value-add approach.