DLL to Remain at 1111 Old Eagle School Road, Will Occupy 84,000 SF
CBRE tapped to lease the remaining 116,000 sq. ft. at the office building which is currently undergoing major upgrades
02 Jun 2022
CBRE announced today that DLL, a global asset finance company with global headquarters in the Netherlands, will remain at its largest U.S. office location at 1111 Old Eagle School Road in Wayne, Pennsylvania. DLL, which owns the building, currently occupies the entire 200,000 sq. ft. office property but plans to reduce its footprint to 84,000 sq. ft.
DLL has partnered with CBRE Executive Vice President Scott Gabrielsen to lease the remaining 116,000 sq. ft.
“During the COVID-19 pandemic, we started thinking about how we want to use our office in the future,” said Eileen Schoonmaker, General Manager of DLL in Wayne, PA. “With our new hybrid working model, we don’t need the whole office to ourselves. We’re excited to share this great space and location with other sustainably minded organizations.”
“This is the first-time space at 1111 Old Eagle School Road is being offered to the market, presenting a unique and new opportunity along the golden mile of Swedesford Road,” said Gabrielsen. “Full floors from 20,000 sq. ft. to 38,000 sq. ft. up to 100,000 sq. ft. are available for immediate occupancy.”
1111 Old Eagle School Road is in the midst of a full interior face-lift that will further improve the look and feel of the amenity spaces. With sustainability in mind, the building is designed to obtain LEED certification, promote efficiency, lower carbon emissions and create a healthier place for people to work. The renovations are expected to be completed by the end of 2022.
“We are excited about the experience that will be available for our team and future tenants once the upgrades are completed,” added Schoonmaker. “The renovations will create spaces that encourage and inspire people as they gather.”
Upgrades to the building include, but are not limited to:
- A coffee bar and central café, equipped with full-service catering capabilities, as well as grab-and-go and dine-in options for breakfast and lunch. All new furniture will be installed to accommodate various types of dining (singular, small group, and large group).
- A full lobby refresh, with updated furniture, audio visual capabilities, and branding. A new reception desk and full security service will be included within this amenity.
- A state-of-the-art conference center, available for use by all tenants. Features include new audio-visual equipment, as well as movable training tables and operable wall partitions to accommodate gatherings of all sizes. The rooms are equipped to host virtual meetings, allowing tenants to promote hybrid working if desired.
- A fully refreshed fitness center with new floors, lockers and showers, an aerobics room, and a wide variety of fitness equipment.
- Brand new heat pumps to service tenant spaces.
Built in 2000 and conveniently located off Swedesford Road, the three-story Class A office building is less than 25 miles from Philadelphia International Airport.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2021 revenue). The company has more than 105,000 employees (excluding Turner & Townsend employees) serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.