Scoring Tech Talent 2016: Influencing Innovation, Economic and Real Estate Growth in 50 North America Markets June 2016
- 4.8 million tech-talent workers are specialized across four key occupations and concentrated in certain markets;
- The top ranked tech-talent markets showed strong labor pool and job growth;
- Tech talent has grown by 27% or 1 million jobs over the past five years;
- Highly educated millennials are flocking to top job markets;
- Tech-talent employers scrutinize talent and real estate costs to guide location decisions;
- Rising rents and declining vacancies have occurred in markets where tech firms cluster.