Northern Colorado Industrial MarketView H1 2017
- Vacancy levels remained below 4.0% for the third consecutive quarter.
- Positive net absorption of 290,290 sq. ft. was recorded through the first six months of 2017.
- The overall direct average asking lease rate declined 5.2% year-over-year to $8.35 per sq. ft. triple net (NNN) in Q2 2017.
- At the end of Q2 2017, there was 325,310 sq. ft. of industrial space under construction and nearly 202,000 sq. ft. of new space was delivered this year.
- Industrial sales volume reached $126.6 million in H1 2017, surpassing annual sales posted in the last four out of five years.