Denver Industrial MarketView Q4 2017
- Nearly 500,000 sq. ft. of positive net absorption in Q4 2017 driven largely by new deliveries, bringing year-to-date net absorption to 3.6 million sq. ft.
- Direct vacancy rate increased 34 bps to 5.8%.
- A total of nine projects delivered comprising of almost 1.4 million sq. ft.
- The overall average asking lease rate rose $0.06 to $7.67 per sq. ft. NNN.
- In the Airport submarket, average asking rates increased by $0.28 or 5.1%, reaching $5.75 per sq. ft. NNN.