Asia Pacific Major Report - Brokerage Research Review July 2015
- The H1 2015 CBRE Brokerage Research Review is a joint publication by CBRE’s Brokerage and Research teams in Asia and highlights CBRE’s occupier research output over the past six months.
- This issue looks at the increasing emphasis on wellness in office buildings which has emerged in recent years in response to employees’ demands for modern, flexible and efficient workplaces best suited to the rapidly changing world of work.
- It also focuses on occupier trends in the Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT) sector, with particular reference to activity among tech firms in Hong Kong and Singapore.
- We preview the next report in our series on workplace strategy, which remains a key priority for occupiers in Asia. This forthcoming report will explain how workplace density and space utilisation data can drive efficiency and improve business performance.
- Demand from international retailers in Asia remained strong in 2014. We identify the most popular markets in Asia for new retailer entries; the most active types of retailer; and the latest trends in this exciting and dynamic sector.
- The Review also features CBRE’s quarterly review of global and regional office markets and includes expanded coverage of the Asian retail and industrial sectors.