Central London Office MarketView November 2017
- Take-up for November rose by 36% from October to stand at 1.0m sq ft
- The largest transaction of the month was the Lloyds Banking Group acquisition of 125,400 sq ft at 125 London Wall, EC2.
- Availability fell in November and remained below average, standing at 14.3m sq ft.
- The level of under offers dropped by 9% from the high levels seen in October but remained above average at 3.2m sq ft.
- A total of 4.8m sq ft of development and refurbishment space has completed so far in 2017, 77% of which is let. A further 1.8m sq ft is expected to complete before the end of the year.
- At the end of November, Central London active demand stood at 6.4m sq ft.