Econometric Advisors Annual Report - What to Expect in 2014 for U.S. Commercial Real Estate March 2014
In this new report, Econometric Advisors spotlights important developments for U.S. commercial real estate investment in 2014.
This collection of short articles from senior members of our forecasting team details the year's essential topics for investors, spanning the CRE spectrum.
Overview of topics covered:
- Emerging submarkets: Location and Age are Factors
- Natural Gas Helps Plant the Seeds for Manufacturing
- Rising Home Prices Will be a Tail-Wind for Multi-Housing
- Economy will Strengthen in 2014...Barely
- A Loss of Momentum in the Consumer Recovery
- Don't Let Oil Fool You; Imports are Marking New Highs
- Treasurys Will Rise More than Cap Rates
- The Final Piece of the Hotel Puzzle: A Boost from International Tourism
- The Rise of Suburban Class B Office