The CBRE Hotels European Investor Intentions Survey captured current investor sentiment towards the European hotel real estate markets and the results provide a fascinating outlook for the year ahead
Key findings are as follows:
- The UK is set to be the most targeted investment market in 2017.
- Germany and Spain are the second and third most preferred investment markets.
- 87% of investors plan to invest the same or more in 2017, based on the previous year.
- Economic growth and low interest rates were cited as the greatest opportunity for hotel investors in 2017.
- The overheating of asset prices and geopolitical influences were cited as the key investor concerns.