In addition to macroeconomics, this report explores six key global themes:
- Capital Markets: Corporate acquisitions will continue to shape the investment market in 2018.
- Pricing: Overall, cap rates will largely be stable globally in 2018, supported by positive investor sentiment and capital availability.
- Office: Leasing fundamentals are positive; constrained by tight labor supply.
- Retail: Buoyant consumer confidence is driving retail demand.
- Industrial & Logistics: E-commerce continues to drive strong industrial and logistics demand.
- Multifamily: Multifamily is the star performer of the U.S. commercial property market.