SEMI-ANNUAL HIGHLIGHTS- VILLAS
• Highest sales level has been achieved during the six months period since 2015, with a total of 103 villas sold in H1 2017.
• Ninety percent of sales were from the lower-end segment priced THB 5-35 M per unit
• The six newly launched projects in H1 2017 consisted of four Entry-level (THB below 15 M) and two Mid-range (THB 15-35 M) projects.
• A joint venture was announced in H1 2017 with Minor International PCL acquired 50% of the shares of Avadina Hills Co., Ltd. to develop a luxury residential project, Avadina Hills by Anantara, on a 99-rai site on Layan Beach.
• Only one Luxury villa was sold in H1 2017 at The Residence by Anantara (THB 200-500 M).
SEMI-ANNUAL HIGHLIGHTS - CONDOMINIUMS & APARTMENTS
• A total of 437 condominium units were sold in H1 2017, decreasing by 11% Y-o-Y. Ninety percent of the total units sold were in entry-level projects mainly with prices ranging from THB 3-4.5 million per unit.
• Sales were stable for upscale condominium projects priced above THB 15 million per unit with 35 units sold.
• There were three project launches in H1 2017. Two were entry-level projects priced less than THB 8 million per unit and the other one was a luxury project priced above THB 20 million per unit.
• Buyers at all price levels want the potential for rental income while only using the property themselves for less than 60 days per year.