Above-world economic growth along with healthy job growth prospects, accelerating urbanisation and increasingly wealthy households will support corporate and investor confidence in Asia Pacific in the coming year. CBRE expects rental and capital value growth of around 2 – 4% for the office, retail and industrial sectors in 2015 and a 5% increase in real estate investment volume.
- Office: Corporates’ ongoing focus on cost control will result in cautious expansion across the region;
- Retail: Mindful of increasing operating costs, retailers will focus on leasing prime space in key growth markets;
- Industrial: The strong growth of e-commerce and drive for greater operational efficiency will result in strong demand for logistics space in most markets;
- Investment: Investors’ insatiable appetite for real assets and low interest rates will continue to support investment activity.
- CBRE’s 2015 APAC Real Estate Markets Outlook Report series include a country specific outlook for Australia and Japan.
2015 Australia Outlook Report
2015 Japan Outlook Report
2015 Tokyo Outlook Report
2015 Hong Kong Outlook Infographic
2015 Singapore Outlook Infographic
2015 Korea Outlook Infographic
2015 Taiwan Outlook Infographic
Henry Chin, Ph.D
Head of Research
+852 2820 8160
Ada Choi, CFA
Head of Capital Markets Research, Asia Pacific
+852 2820 2871