2022 Investor Symposium
CBRE Capital Markets is pleased to invite you to join us for the 2022 Investor Symposium, where you will meet inspiring leaders and learn insights about the evolving trends in our industry, all in the warm and welcoming setting of beautiful Arizona. Join us at the Camelback Inn, Scottsdale, Arizona, March 2-4, 2022
What does the “next normal” look like for Capital Markets? Industry experts will give you a bird’s-eye view of commercial real estate and a deep dive into key sectors. Enjoy the collaboration and connections that in-person meetings can create, and be inspired by our keynote speakers and their insights on leadership during unprecedented market challenges and evolution.
Capital Markets is essentially a business of relationships, and the 2022 CBRE Investor Symposium offers you the opportunity to connect with some of the industry’s most influential leaders. When the sessions are over, enjoy some of Scottsdale’s championship golf at the Stadium Course at TPC Scottsdale, an MLB Spring Training game, a mountain biking excursion or a 5K around Camelback Mountain with the people who can inspire you to elevate your business with the next big investment idea.
Hotel & Travel Information
CBRE's COVID-19 Policy
Your health and safety is our priority. Please see below our event safety protocols.
- All attendees must provide proof of full vaccination* against COVID-19.
- * Fully vaccinated means that two weeks have elapsed since the second dose of a two-dose regimen (i.e., Pfizer or Moderna); or two weeks have elapsed since the single dose of a single-dose regimen (i.e., J&J); and one week has elapsed since receiving any required booster dose, if you are eligible**.
- ** Booster eligibility is defined as five months after the second dose of a two-dose regimen or two months after the first dose of a one-dose regimen. Booster-eligible vaccinated attendees who have recently contracted the COVID-19 virus will be able to attend with proof of recent COVID-19 infection. The attendee will need to provide proof of a positive test within 90 days prior to the event; before attending, any required quarantine timeframes for recent infection must be completed.
- All attendees will be using CLEAR Health Pass, a quick and secure way to provide vaccination information. CBRE Events will follow up with next steps on getting started with CLEAR Health Pass.
- If you receive a red or amber result from CLEAR, or attest to prior infection, CBRE’s COVID-19 Risk Assessment Center will contact you to determine if “green” status can be granted based on your circumstances.
- The trajectory of the virus has improved, so we are updating our event mask protocols. Because attendees have a vaccination requirement, “masks in motion” indoors will be strongly encouraged at the event, but will no longer be required. Please contact Kim Sumner if this update in protocol affects your participation.
- CBRE will follow all local jurisdiction and hotel mask mandates. Currently, there are no local mask mandates in place in Scottsdale or at the J.W. Marriott Inn Spa & Resort. We will update all attendees should this change.
Note: CBRE reserves the right to adjust these protocols in the event of changes to local laws, venue policies, and/or local transmission rates