CBRE Institute | Global Forum
February 28 - March 2, 2022
JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa | Scottsdale, AZ, USA
An Invitation-Only Event
The 2022 CBRE Institute | Global Forum will take place at the newly-renovated JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, AZ.
Our theme, The Great Reset: Reframing our Mission for the Way Forward, sets the stage to explore CRE’s evolving contributions to enterprise goals including employee engagement, diversity and inclusion, carbon reduction and overall business success.
The CBRE Institute will provide a thought leadership experience for corporate real estate executives to explore these major themes, consider their implications and gain clarity around professional purpose and priorities.
Space is limited—register early to reserve your spot. If you have received an invitation to the 2022 CBRE Institute | Global Forum but are experiencing an issue with registration, please email Melanie Lentini.
The CBRE Institute | Global Forum will begin with a networking lunch on Monday, February 28, 11:30 a.m. mountain time, and will conclude the morning of Wednesday, March 2.
Our agenda includes thoughtfully curated keynote speakers, client and expert panels, sector-specific breakout sessions, and peer networking events in state-of-the-art facilities and a stunning open-air setting.
- Visionary strategic futurist and bestselling author, Dr. Parag Khanna, will share his illuminating and authoritative vision of the next phase of human civilization – one that is both mobile and sustainable.
- Futurist Erica Orange, EVP and COO of The Future Hunters, will share her perspectives on the key growth areas of the meta-space economy, building upon the fundamental transformation of the global economy that is now underway and helping us interpret what it means for businesses of all kinds.
- A dynamic conversation with luminaries on the workplace of the future with a cross-functional panel inclusive of an industry-leading designer and a DE&I expert.
- A spotlight on CRE executives who will share how they are redefining their “why” through a range of transformational strategies and initiatives.
- An exploration into today’s mega themes such as service at the edge and supply chain disruption, with corresponding no-regrets considerations for CRE leaders.
- Facilitated sector-specific roundtables will provide an intimate setting to explore corporate real estate goals and initiatives that are unique to your industry sector.
- CBRE’s Mission-Driven Innovation Lounge will feature ten innovative real estate solutions which support real estate strategy, governance, environmental solutions and social initiatives.
- Options for golf, baseball spring training, wellness events and more to network with your peers.
Download the agenda here. Note: agenda is subject to change.
Hotel and Travel
CBRE will arrange and cover lodging for our guests at the JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort and Spa, in addition to all scheduled meals and a recreational activity of your choice, to be selected at registration. Please do not contact the hotel directly.
Guests are responsible for their own transportation to the JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort and Spa upon arrival. For those in need of transportation upon departure, a complimentary shuttle bus service will be available from the JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort and Spa on the morning of Wednesday, March 2.
Additional expenses not outlined above are the responsibility of the guest. These include extended hotel stays and family members, additional recreational activities, in-room dining and any individually selected or incidental charges incurred. To inquire about whether special requests can be accommodated, please contact Melanie Lentini.
Frequently Asked Questions
CBRE's COVID-19 Policy
Your health and safety is our priority. Please see below our event safety protocols.
- All attendees must provide proof of full vaccination* against COVID-19.
- * Fully vaccinated means that two weeks have elapsed since the second dose of a two-dose regimen (i.e., Pfizer or Moderna); or two weeks have elapsed since the single dose of a single-dose regimen (i.e., J&J); and one week has elapsed since receiving any required booster dose, if you are eligible**.
- ** Booster eligibility is defined as five months after the second dose of a two-dose regimen or two months after the first dose of a one-dose regimen. Booster-eligible vaccinated attendees who have recently contracted the COVID-19 virus will be able to attend with proof of recent COVID-19 infection. The attendee will need to provide proof of a positive test within 90 days prior to the event; before attending, any required quarantine timeframes for recent infection must be completed.
- All attendees will be using CLEAR Health Pass, a quick and secure way to provide vaccination information. CBRE Events will follow up with next steps on getting started with CLEAR Health Pass.
- If you receive a red or amber result from CLEAR, or attest to prior infection, CBRE’s COVID-19 Risk Assessment Center will contact you to determine if “green” status can be granted based on your circumstances.
- The trajectory of the virus has improved, so we are updating our event mask protocols. Because attendees have a vaccination requirement, “masks in motion” indoors will be strongly encouraged at the event, but will no longer be required. Please contact Melanie Lentini if this update in protocol affects your participation.
- CBRE will follow all local jurisdiction and hotel mask mandates. Currently, there are no local mask mandates in place in Scottsdale or at the J.W. Marriott Inn Spa & Resort. We will update all attendees should this change.
Note: CBRE reserves the right to adjust these protocols in the event of changes to local laws, venue policies, and/or local transmission rates