The most experienced and diverse development consultancy service offering in London, CBRE’s dedicated team has more than 80 years of combined market experience across a wide range of city shaping and UK regeneration projects.
CBRE’s Development Consultancy team combines an in-depth understanding of market opportunities, requirements and trends, with innovative problem solving strategies. It services a broad spectrum of public and private sector clients and provides solutions to challenges posed by a rapidly evolving and disruptive property market, in order to ensure that the client objectives are addressed.
CBRE’s Development Consultancy team applies a combination of macro perspective and micro expertise to the provision of advice in the following areas:
- Site and property audits to evolve a project strategy
- Detailed financial analysis and review
- Master planning and phasing advice
- Rights to light resolutions
- Vacant possession negotiations
- Ground rent and head lease negotiations
- Negotiation of development agreements and joint ventures
- Specialist valuation advice for litigation and dispute resolution