CBRE Office Notifications
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, CBRE has adopted alternate working arrangements for employees who work out of our company offices in most countries around the world. Employees should contact their manager with any questions regarding the status of their work location.
The following CBRE offices(s) are closed:
601 Poydras, New Orleans, LA (8/30/21 until further notice)
CBRE employees at other locations in the area should check with their managers regarding status of their work location.
Everbridge Emergency Notification APP
CBRE encourages all of its employees to download the Everbridge Emergency Notification App to their mobile phone. This app allows CBRE employees to receive emergency alerts based on their current location while traveling or out of the office.
The Everbridge Emergency Notification App is available for download on all iOS and Android devices. To access the app, please follow the steps below:
- Click the direct link from your mobile phone: iOS | Android
- Download and launch the app
- Search for and select the CBRE organization
- Login using your CBRE credentials
- Enable push notifications and location services (set to 'Always Allow')
For employees who have questions on the app or require support, please visit the Everbridge app page on the Employee Intranet (CBRE login required).
CBRE Employee Emergency Hotline
The CBRE Employee Emergency Hotline is to be used exclusively by CBRE employees to:
- Receive medical or security assistance while on business travel
- Report an incident or office closure at a CBRE location;
- Listen to current CBRE office status
The Employee Emergency Hotline numbers are listed by country below: