Client Services Roles
Now hiring in multiple U.S. locations.
Full Time Immediate Openings Available
When you join our team, you’ll work with the industry’s top brokerage professionals —learning the different tools and strategies that help guide and support our clients. With a challenging, fast-paced, and collaborative culture, you have the opportunity to learn from the best and build the career you’ve been searching for.
- Client Services Specialists
- Client Services Coordinators
- Client Services Assistants
About Your RoleAs a Client Services Professional, you play a critical role in your team’s success. We provide excellent resources available within our platform to help maximize support. You will work closely with your brokerage team, marketing, research, and operations to provide the strategies and resources needed to help our clients make informed decisions and execute complex transactions across all commercial real estate deal types.
How CBRE Supports You
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan and flexible spending accounts
- Paid training
- Learning and development platforms
- Mentorship program
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
*Benefits may vary by role
Join an Award-Winning Team
- CBRE Named a World’s Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine for 12th Consecutive Year
- Barron’s 2021 list of the 100 Most Sustainable U.S.-based Companies
- Best of the Best, Top Veteran-Friendly Company, 2021
- America’s Best Large Employers and A Best Employer for Women & New Graduates, Forbes, 2021
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Global Outsourcing 100®, Super Star Recognition, 2021
- Ranked #122 on the Fortune 500 List, 2021
Diversity, Equity and InclusionAt CBRE, DE&l are more than core values—they're a competitive advantage. By creating an environment where each individual is valued for who they are, recognized for their contributions and given a chance to grow, we open our business to new perspectives and opportunities.
Interested in learning more?
Submit your information and a member from our recruiting team will review.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans