Project Management Roles
Now hiring Construction and Commercial Real Estate Project Managers in the Minneapolis Area for a large healthcare client.
Full Time Immediate Openings – Summer & Fall 2022
Our Project Management team comprises experts in building consulting and technical assessments, design and construction management, capital planning and cost management, and move and transition management. From renovations, tenant improvements to ground-up construction, we bring expertise across every industry sector.
We transform how capital projects are run, providing seamless delivery, on time and on budget, with the structure, governance, oversight, and strategy to execute in the most efficient, cost-effective and sustainable ways.
Available Opportunities – All Levels:
- Project Coordinator
- Associate Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Sr. Project Manager
- Director, Project Management
- Medical, clinical, or corporate environment project management experience preferred, not required
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan and flexible spending accounts
- Paid training and certification opportunities
- Employee discount program
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- *Benefits may vary by role
Recent Awards & Recognition:
- 2021 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence Award, The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Barron’s 2021 list of the 100 Most Sustainable U.S.-based Companies
- Best of the Best, Top Veteran-Friendly Company, 2021
- America’s Best Large Employers and A Best Employer for Women & New Graduates, Forbes, 2021
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Global Outsourcing 100®, Super Star Recognition, 2021
- Ranked #122 on the Fortune 500 List, 2021
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Interested in Learning More?
Submit your information and a member from our recruiting team will review.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans