Maintenance, Engineering Services & Facilities Management Roles
Now hiring across the United States
Full Time Immediate Openings
Realize the potential in new beginnings. CBRE, the world’s largest manager of commercial buildings, is recruiting the best and brightest technical tradespeople throughout the United States. We provide paid training, comprehensive benefits, and the tools you need to succeed.
Your safety is our top priority. Employee wellbeing is integrated into every business decision we make, so our people return home safe and well at the end of every workday.
Now Hiring: All skill levels
- Maintenance Technicians
- Facilities Managers
- Building Operators
- Mobile Maintenance Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Mobile HVAC Technician
About Your Role
Team members maintain our clients’ facilities, creating comfortable and productive environments. We do this by guiding and supporting our clients through operations and maintenance management covering the various stages of a building’s life cycle. CBRE employs 20,000+ engineers and technicians globally.
Our clients represent all industries with portfolios spanning various facility types, across diverse geographies and building systems. Facility Types include: Offices and HQs, manufacturing plants, research and development facilities, data centers, retail stores, hospitals and clinics, distribution centers and warehouses.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan and flexible spending accounts
- Paid training and certification opportunities
- Employee discount program
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Company Vehicle, Phone, Laptop /Tablet/iPad*
*Tools and equipment to perform job, benefits may vary by role
Recent Awards & Recognition:
- 2021 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence Award, The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Barron’s 2021 list of the 100 Most Sustainable U.S.-based Companies
- Best of the Best, Top Veteran-Friendly Company, 2021
- America’s Best Large Employers and A Best Employer for Women & New Graduates, Forbes, 2021
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Global Outsourcing 100®, Super Star Recognition, 2021
- Ranked #122 on the Fortune 500 List, 2021
Build a Career with Us
For the best and brightest technical talent, CBRE offers a place to build a long term professional career within a world-class facilities management organization.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At CBRE, DE&l are more than core values—they're a competitive advantage. By creating an environment where each individual is valued for who they are, recognized for their contributions and given a chance to grow, we open our business to new perspectives and opportunities.