Hiring Maintenance Technicians & Managers
Current Openings in the Midwest, Pacific Northwest & Southwest.
Immediate Openings – Fall & Winter 2021
- Mobile Maintenance Technicians
- HVAC/R Mobile Engineers
- Medical, dental, 401K
- Paid time off
- No mandatory OT
- Tools & equipment
- No mandatory on call
- Company vehicle
- PPE provided
Recent Awards & Recognition:
- 2021 CBRE #1 Real Estate Company on Fortune’s Most Admired List
- Barron’s list of the 100 Most Sustainable U.S.-Based Companies 2021
- 2021 Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign
- 2021 Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index® (DEI)
- 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI)
- Forbes 2019 Best Employer for Women
Learning & Development
Tech Entry Program: Designed for individuals with little-to-no facilities management experience with basic skills for an entry-level technician job. This is a ninety-day-paid, entry-level technician training program, customized across 17 technical competencies.
Tech Advancement Program: For experienced individuals, you’ll receive ongoing and continuous certification opportunities exclusively designed for technicians and engineers, and leadership courses are readily available to get you ready for the next level. Take advantage of career mapping, mentoring and goal setting, and accredited courses for CEUs towards licenses or certifications. CBRE partners with SkillsUSA, RedVector, OSHA, IFMA, LEED, Data Center Professionals, RICS and Uptime Elements Reliability Leadership Institute.
Interested in Learning More?
Submit your information and a member from our recruiting team will review.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans