Dallas/Fort Worth Industrial Figures Q4 2022
January 9, 2023
- Over 9.6 million sq. ft. of industrial space was absorbed by occupiers during Q4 2022 bringing the annual total to 36.4 million sq. ft.
- Q4 2022 deliveries were just over 5.8 million sq. ft and were 35.6% pre-leased.
- 2022 annual deliveries totaled just over 36.0 million sq. ft.
- The construction pipeline grew again during Q4 2022 and totaled 76.9 million sq. ft.
- 3PLs drove demand in Q4 2022. Of the 10.7 million sq. ft. in leasing activity tracked by CBRE Research over the quarter, 3.6 million sq. ft., or 37.0%, of activity was attributable to 3PLs.
- Manufacturing related tenants accounted for 21.7% of leases signed in 2022, nearly ten million sq. ft.