Ada Choi leads CBRE’s occupier research in Asia Pacific and also oversees data strategy for the region. Since joining CBRE in 2005, Ada has held a variety of leadership roles, including head of capital markets research for Asia Pacific and head of research for Greater China.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ada worked in financial markets research for the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing’s Planning and Research team, where she led research into financial market development trends and benchmarking Hong Kong against other leading global financial centres.
Ada has 15 years research experience in the Asia Pacific real estate market. She holds a MSc in Financial Engineering and Quantitative Analysis for Business from the City University of Hong Kong and a BA in Business Administration from the Chinese University of Hong Kong. She is a Chartered Financial Analyst and a member of the Hong Kong Society of Financial Analysts.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Master of Arts in Quantitative Analysis for Business, City University of Hong Kong
- Master of Science in Financial Engineering, City University of Hong Kong
- The Korean Real Estate Market: A New Climate Amid the Global Credit Squeeze
- Emergence of Pearl River Delta Mega-Urban Region
- Taiwan in the Post Presidential Election Period: Anticipating Investment Environment Change
- The Impact of the Global Financial Tsunami on the Asian Real Estate Market
- Hotel Operators in China: New Opportunities in a More Sophisticated Marketplace
- Corporate Real Estate Strategies in Asia: Save for Now; Prepare for Growth
- The Asian Office Occupier Market Under the Impact of the Global Economic Downturn
- Success and Failure in Southern China Shopping Mall Development
- China’s Logistics: Rising Demand but a Shortage of Supply
- China’s High-speed Rail Network and the Promotion of Regional Urban Development