Amber Austin is a Vice President for CBRE in San Antonio where she specializes in landlord and tenant representation for the Office market.
Ms. Austin joined CBRE with over 20 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. Over the course of her career, Ms. Austin has successfully negotiated over three million-square-feet of lease transactions.
She attributes her success to her results driven attitude which allows her to create the most value for her clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Austin served as a Vice President for Peloton Commercial Real Estate where she focused on Landlord and Tenant representation for office and medical office properties. She also assisted clients with acquisition and disposition of assets.
Preceding Peloton, Ms. Austin served as a Vice President of Agency Leasing for Transwestern Commercial Real Estate and was a Senior Associate for both CBRE and Trammell Crow Company.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Member
- Texas Real Estate Commission Licensed Salesperson
- CCIM C1101 Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- RPSA, LLP
- R3 Hyperbarics, Inc.
- CGI, Inc.
- American Lung Association
- Purina Care, Inc.
- Reforma, Inc.
- Hooey, Inc.
- Providence Risk & Insurance
- Services, Inc.
- Live Oak Gottesman
- Port San Antonio
- Kansas City Life Insurance
- Corporate Offices Properties
- HCP, Inc.
- Chase Merritt
- Buchanan Street Partners