Andrew Coleman is Managing Director and Market Leader for CBRE’s Cleveland and Akron offices. In this role, Andrew oversees business operations and drives the growth strategy for all Advisory Service lines of business including leasing, sales, valuations, project management and property management. With 20 years of experience in commercial real estate, Andrew is a market expert in leasing, having worked with large investor/institutional owners and both public companies and local occupier clients. Prior to Andrew’s promotion to Managing Director, he led CBRE Cleveland’s Office Agency practice group that focuses on Office Landlord Representation.
Andrew’s market leadership is informed by his long tenure as a top producer in various capacities, including serving as a Transaction Manager for a large banking institution, corporate real estate team member for an international manufacturer, lead broker for multiple corporate headquarter site selections, and lead broker for a downtown office agency portfolio.
- The Hawken School (Gates Mills, OH)
- Austro-American Institute (Vienna, Austria)
- St. Lawrence University, Bachelor of Arts (Canton, NY)
- Holden Forests & Gardens
- Urban Squash Cleveland
- DCA Real Estate Advisory
- Hawken School Alumni Board
- Cuyahoga County’s Next Generation Council
- NAIOP Northern Ohio
- Seeds of Literacy
- Cleveland Bridge Builders (2010 Class)
- DCA City Advocate Program
- Cleveland Professional 20/30
- Kirtland Country Club